Hong Kong-Style Milk Tea, a smooth & creamy tea drink, is traditionally enjoyed as part of daily lunches in Hong Kong culture. The Hong Kong Tea Blend is our house creation of premium black teas - producing a strong and robust, but smooth and full-bodied flavor.
Makes 6 16-oz servings. Served iced or hot.
- 8.7oz Premium Boba (1)
- 2.26oz Hong Kong Loose Leaf Tea Blend (1)
- 1.1oz Copper Cow Condensed Milk (6)
- Kassava Recipe Guide (1)
- Disposable Straws (6) --- Upgrade to Set of 2 Reusable Straws w/ Brush (+$3)
- Wood Pulp Tea Bags (6)
- Upgrade to include the 20oz Glass Tumbler & Lid (+$10)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Cook boba in a pot of boiling water, strain
- Steep the loose leaf tea
- Mix all together
Tip: Make sure to have granulated/brown sugar or honey
Want to customize your kit? Check out our Build Your Own Kit!