Hokkaido Milk Tea is a bold, creamy treat of Hokkaido milk and premium black tea paired together. Originating from the Hokkaido province of Japan, Hokkaido milk creates a richer, creamier version of the traditional House Milk Tea, with a sweet, nutty flavor.
Choose between our 2 best-selling premium black teas. Assam Tea is most commonly used in black milk teas for its full-bodied, malty flavor. Signature House Tea Blend is our creation of premium black teas, producing a smooth, malty flavor with a hint of floral notes.
MAKES SIX SERVINGS (16-oz ea). SERVED ICED OR HOT.
- 8.7oz Premium Boba (1)
- 8.7 oz Hokkaido Milk Tea Base (1)
- 2.5oz Milk Base-Lactose Free (1)
- 0.6oz Assam Black Loose Leaf Tea (2) OR 1.2oz Signature House Blend Loose Leaf Tea (1)
- Kassava Recipe Guide (1)
- Disposable Straws (6) --- Upgrade to Set of 2 Reusable Straws w/ Brush (+$4)
- Wood Pulp Tea Bags (6)
- Upgrade to include the 20oz Glass Tumbler & Lid (+$17)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Cook boba in a pot of boiling water, strain
- Steep the loose leaf tea
- Mix all together
Tip: Make sure to have granulated/brown sugar or honey
Want to customize your kit? Check out our Build Your Own Kit!